Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Everyday

I'm off to watch my son receive an award for academic achievement from the school board but before I go I wanted to share my everyday eye look as well as post a couple pictures that I took of my daughter.

This is probably the least amount of makeup that I wear. I haven't even done mascara or lips yet.


I love grays so I use a mix of MAC's Electra and Sugarpill's Tiara for the inside of the eye and for the crease I use bulletproof by Sugarpill. Again haven't applied lashes or mascara.


This is just my daughter and I having some fun. I don't know if anyone has ever tried putting makeup on a five year old but the more you tell them to hold still the more they find it funny to squirm. Again, I used Sugarpill to get this look.





No comments:

Post a Comment